5 Minutes best cardio workout
If we talks about workout we have ample of workout styles and every workout have its own benefits . it depends what kind of workout you choose to get your target. is you are looking for strength and muscle gains sure you have to stick to gym for lifting heavy weights. if you are looking for flexibility and stamina you should stick to cardio workout like aerobics, sports, swimming, running etc. so every workout have its own parameter for our body.
Cardiovascular exercise is essential for good health. It gets your heart rate up, making you blood pump faster. This delivers more oxygen throughout your body, which keeps your heart and lungs healthy. if you do cardio workout daily then it gives you lots of benefits like it helps you to lose weight, get better sleep.
Getting ready for cardio workout
Follow these tips to get the benefits of cardio
- Warm up. Start your session with basic body stretching as a warm up so that your body organs get into motion. This will increase your blood flow and relax your muscles, lowering your risk of injury.
- Cool down. Instead of abruptly stopping your workout, slow down during the last 5 Minutes
- Drink. you can have your sipper or bottle ready to get some water
- Competition . Exercise is always more fun when you always have competition with yourself.
In my workout video . i tried to focus on basic punches,Bur pees ,jump and basic kick workout that will target your chest, triceps, legs ,arms , abs and back simultaneously. try do this workout for 5 minutes with repetition of 3 stets which i performed . started with basic punches then start doing push-ups and then hit bur pees and then target my legs extension and core .
- 1 push up and punches
- 1 push up and bur pees variation
- 1 push up and basic kicks (Straight kick, Round kick, double kick)
Cardio exercise keeps your heart, lungs, and muscles healthy. And you don’t even need to leave your house to add it to your fitness routine. Just remember to warm up and start slow, and if you are new to workout then always prefer a trainer for proper guidance. and if you are suffering from any kind of diseases then please took advice from doctor before cardio workouts.
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms . for more collaborations DM on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
Review my previous Fitness videos: