BEAT YOUR BACK PAIN WITH 7 POWER YOGA
Are you feeling unbearable back pain? Tired of taking medicine,no problem, give a chance to yoga and beat your back pain with 7 power yoga.From the ancient time yoga is found to be very useful for human body. In today’s fast life we are giving too much pressure to our body and the result comes in front of us in the form of pain and diseases.
Numerous studies have shown that the power of the ancient practice, emphasizes the stretching, strength, and flexibility, to give relieve back soreness and improve body posture and its function.
Yoga practices will help in stretching and releasing the lumbar spine, and help in preventing the lower back pain and tightness.
So practice these mind-blowing yoga up to 30 minutes and beat your back pain with 7 power yoga.
Back pain relefing 7 power yoga
Downward dog phase
cow face pose
This pose stretch targets full extension of the spine,neck,shoulders and chest.
How to perform bhujangasana-:
- Lie flat on the stomach
- Place your hands on the side
- Move your hands to the front ,up to the shoulder level and place your palms on the floor
- Now place your body weight on your palms,inhale and raise your head and trunk.
- It must be noticed that your arms should be bent at your elbows.
- Now arch your neck backward in such a manner that it resemble as the cobra raises its hood.
- Press your hips ,thighs and feet to the floor
- In the starting try to hold the posture up to 15 to 30 second,if not possible then hold the position as you can,then day by day slowly increase your stamina.
- During holding the posture do normal breathing
- When you are performing this asana feel your stomach pressed against the floor.
- As your stamina increases you will be able to hold the asana for up to 2 to 5 minutes
- When you are realizing this pose ,slowly down your neck,bring your hands slowly back to the sides.
- Rest your head to the ground by bringing your four head in contact with the floor
- Now place your hands under your head.
- Now slowly rest your head on one side and start breathing normally.
2.SPINAL TWIST( Half lord of the fishes pose)
This pose stretch the shoulders,hips and neck.Energizes the spine.Also strengthens the thoracic spine
How to perform spinal twist-:
- Now start with seating position and legs will be in out straight position.your spine is in erect position
- Cross the right leg over the left knee thus the right heel facing outside the left hip.
- When you are in comfortable position then bend the left knee and bring the left heel near the right hip and the top of the foot is in resting position on the ground. Alternatively, leave the left leg extended and if you want you can bend it so that left foot lies next to the right hip.
- Reach your left arm in the air, twist the waist,neck and shoulders towards the right side and set your gaze over your right shoulder.
- Your spine must be erect
- Place the right hand on the floor behind you, as close to the body as possible. Use this arm to keep the spine long and sitting tall.
- Hold the pose up to 30 seconds to 60 seconds and keep deep breathing
- Exhale and release the right hand and slowly release waist, chest and finally neck.
- Relax and sit straight
- Be careful not to use the elbow to force the body to turn, but rather use the strength of the core to twist.
- Practice on both sides.
3.Downward dog phase(Adho mukha svanasana)
This pose erect the calves,hamstrings and spine.
How to perform downward dog phase-:
- Come onto your fours. Form a position of table so that your back resembles the table top and your hands and feet resembles the legs of the table.
- When you breath out same time lift the hips up, straight the knees and elbows and form an inverted V-shape with the body.
- Hands and shoulder are slight apart, feet and hip are slightly apart and must be in parallel to each other. Toes must be pointed straight to the head.
- Press your hands into the ground. Widen through the shoulder blades. Keep the neck lengthened by touching the ears to the inner arms.
- Hold the downward dog pose as much possible and take long deep breaths. Look towards the navel.
- Now exhale.
- Start bending your the knees
- Return in table pose and be relax.
This pose help to stretch the hips ,thighs,and ankles,spine .It relax the muscles on the front of the body and stretch the muscles of the back torso.
How to perform child pose-:
- Begin on your hands and knees.
- Knees down on the floor and sit on your heels.Remember your toes should touches each other.
- Center your breath, and begin to let your thoughts slow down. Turn your awareness inward.
- Spread your knees slightly apart.
- Sit up straight and lengthen your spine up through the crown of your head.
- Now exhalation and bend forward draping your torso between your thighs.
- Your heart and chest should be in rest between or on the top of your thighs. Try your head to touch the floor.
- Keep your arms long and extended and place them in front of you. Press back slightly with your hands to keep your buttocks in contact with your heels. Lengthen from your hips to your armpits, and then extend even further through your fingertips.
- Let your upper back broaden. Soften and relax your lower back.
- Allow all tension in your shoulders, arms, and neck to drain away.
- Hold this position up to 30 second to 60 seconds or as longeras possible, breathing softly.
- To release the pose, gently stretch the front torso, breath in and upright to sit back on your heels.
5.Cow face pose(Gomukhasana)
Deep stretch of hips, ankles,thighs,shoulders,armpit,chest,deltoid and triceps.strengthens spine and abdominal
How to perform cow pose-:
- Sit comfortable on a floor. Be in erect position.legs should be stretched in front of you.
- Now bent your right knee and place it on your left buttock.
- Then fold your left knee and place it on your right thigh.
- your knees are stacked directly in the center of your body and allow your heels close to your body.
- Lift your chest and sit up straight and tall so that your spine is erect.
- Fold your left arm to the sky and then place it behind your back
- Bend your right elbow and move the right hand behind your back with your palm facing out.
- Hook your fingers together behind your back so that your hands are between your shoulder blades.
- Hold this pose as long as you can, breath slowly and deeply.
- Release the hook and lift your left elbow towards the sky and right elbow towards the ground.
- Sit in comfortable position.
Strengthens the muscles of the spine,buttocks and backs of the arms and legs.Also stretches the shoulders,chest,belly,and thigh and improve posture.
How to perform locast pose-:
- Firstly lie down to your tummy on the ground
- Hands remain on both the sides
- Both the legs should remain together.
- Head should be facing forward
- Now inhale and try to lift your legs and upper torso
- Now include your inner thighs with legs and torso and start lifting upward but remember don’t bend your knees.
- During this process you must experience that your weight should be on your lower ribs and tummy
- Their is a great stretch on tummy during this process
- Now hold the process up to 15 to 30 second in the starting and increase the time up to 1 minute.
- After holding this pose now exhale slowly and try to return on their original position .
- Relax your legs,hands on both side and head on one side.
- Close your eyes and breath normally.
- Repeat this process 2 to 5 times
Stretches the front of the body,particularly the throat,chest,abdomen,hip flexors,and intercostals muscle.It strengthens the upper back muscles and back of the neck which improves spinal flexibility and posture.
How to perform fish pose-:
- Lie flat on your back,and legs are together.
- Hands are placed comfortably beside your body.
- Press your forearms and elbows into the floor and lift your chest to create an arch in your upper back. Lift your shoulder blades and upper torso off the floor. Tilt your head back and bring the crown of your head to the floor.
- Keep pressing through your hands and forearms. There should be very little weight pressing through your head.
- Keep your thighs active and energized. Press outward through your heels.
- Hold the position as you can.
- Keep breathing slowly and deeply
- Exhale and release the pose, lifting your head off the floor. Then drop your chest to the ground.untangle your legs and relax.
Try these poses to make the part of your life and get relief from unbearable back pain.