Dragon Fly Tutorial : Blast your Abs
The dragon flag exercise is a most intense workout that’s named for the martial artist Bruce Lee. It was one of his signature moves, and it’s now part of fitness workout maily for gaining strong abs and obliques . This excercise is workout for both core and oblique.
- Lie flat on the floor with your arms alongside your body and your palms facing down. …
- Slowly lift your legs up toward the ceiling.
- Try to rotate your torso with little movement for getting results on obliques.
- Lower your legs as slowly as possible.
- Just before your legs touch the floor, lift them up again.
- Try to hold your body for atleast 5 sec to feel tension on your core part.
- Keep your lower back flat on the floor throughout this movement.
Your whole torso is worked, so it’s important you have a lot of strength in your entire upper body. This workout strength your hips flexors, glutes and lower back simultaneously.. You use your stabilizer muscles to maintain tension over your entire body. The dragon flag exercise helps you to build up shoulder strength and muscle mass
- Do stretches and a warm-up before you being your practice.
- Keep your elbows tucked in close to your ears and don’t allow them to flare out to the sides.
- Avoid putting the weight of your body on your neck. Keep the weight on your shoulders and upper back.
- Don’t push your head down too hard on the floor.
- Keep your chin tucked into your chest to protect your neck.
- Maintain the pivot point at your shoulders and not your back.
- Keep your back straight.
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms .
DM for promotions : firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01