How bloggers earn huge money ?
You want to make money online but don’t know how ? blogging is one of the best way to earn huge money .all you have to know about the techniques through which you monetize your blogging website .according to survey there are 6.7 million peoples bog on blogging websites and 12 million people blog through social networks.
- 23% of internet time is spend time on blogs and social sites.
- 77% readers read blogs
- 53% bloggers are from age group between 21-35 years old
Now days blogging take an extra edge on social media for business growth and blogging is widely used in companies to target there customers.
- small business with blogs generates 126 % more leads
- Interesting contents is top reason for people to choose there brand online
- 67% companies generates more leads for B2B marketing through blogs
- 61% consumers made a purchase based on blog post
- 90% of consumers find customer content useful
- 70% of consumers learnt about a company through articles rather than ads
blogging is a essential part of business and people getting paid through there contents but one should know the various techniques for monetizing there website. 14% of bloggers earn salary through blogging.lets see how you can earn money through your blogs.
1.CPC or CPM Adds :
Most popular way to earn money is to place adds on your website .there are two ways of placing adds.
CPC (cost per click) :ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
CPM (Cost per impression) :are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
the most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google AdSense. With this program, you do not need to be in direct contact with advertisers; you simply place the banner on your site, Google chooses ads relevant to your content, and your viewers click on the ads
2. Advertisement on your website :
Another important way of earning money is working with advertising networks or advertisers may come directly to you and ask you to place their ad on your site. You can also contact advertisers yourself. the benefit in advertising is you can set your own ad rates. this can be done in the form of banner,buttons or links . You can even make money writing sponsored posts where you write about or give a review of an advertiser’s product or service.
3. Affiliate links :
Affiliate marketing is another great way to monetize your blog.
- An advertiser has a product and wants to sell. they agrees to give you a commission from each sale if the buyer is coming from your site.
- company gives you a unique link that tracks your affiliate code. That way, company knows when a buyer used your link to make a purchase.
- You include your affiliate link on your site. You can do this directly in the content or through banner ads. If a reader clicks on your unique link and buys the product you have recommended, you earn a percentage of what is purchased.
4. Sell Digital Products :
Try to sell other people’s products on your site, consider selling digital products. This can include items like:
- Online courses/workshops
- Images, video, or music people can use in their own content
- Apps, plugins, or themes
5. Selling Memberships :
Another option to make money is to sell memberships to exclusive corners of your website. For instance, a career blog might charge $10 per month for users to gain access to their job board. A startup business blog might sell memberships to their forums where people can get personalized advice about their business.
The key here is that your exclusive membership has to be more valuable than something your visitors can find for free somewhere else.
Tips for Good blogging
- Get a good domain name
- Use a cheap and reliable web hosting
- Chose the advertisement that is right for your blog
- Use affiliate program to sell other product
- Market your services to readers
- Use your blogs to make relation with new customers
- Use SEO techniques to attract visitors to your blog