Learn handstand push-ups
The handstand push-up – also called the vertical push-up or the inverted push-up also called “commandos”- is a type of push-up exercise where the body is positioned in a handstand. It’s directly effects your back, shoulder,arms,and abdominals simultaneously.
There are various variation while learning handstand push-ups as it’s not easy and it requires great strength in your shoulders .so we have to start with Pike position or like pushups.
1. PIKE PUSH UPS
If you’re starting from the very beginning, whether you just need to build up strength or you need to get your confidence up, you should start with pike
These will build up your shoulders and back, and also get you used to the position of being slightly upside down.
To complete a pike push up:
- Start in a downward dog position.
- Lower yourself down as far as possible so that your forehead nearly touches the floor.
- Keep your abs tight and your shoulders pulled back.
- Your elbows should be held inward, close to your sides .
- Push yourself back up in the starting position.
When your done with Pike pushups start looking for modified pushups .this time you can use wall and stand at your hands with the support of wall.
2. Wall handstand push-ups
- Set your feet on a surface with your hands on the floor so that you’re bent over in a 90 degree position.
- Lower yourself toward the ground as far as possible, keeping the 90 degree angle.
- Push back up and repeat.
- The posture reverses the blood supply which helps in blood purification.
- Increases concentration and focus. Improves balance.
- Relaxes the nervous system.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Improves bowel movement.
- Checks breathlessness.
- Improves skin.
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got International brands for promoting on social media platforms .
DM for promotions : firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01