TIME FOR COMPLETE ORAL HYGIENE
Its time for complete oral hygiene .everyone loves delicious food and cool drinks but very few people are really giving attention to there oral health that turns in bad breath or gave birth to cavity simply turn in to tooth decay .what do you do when you face tooth pain around 2 ‘o’ clock in night ?
there is no dentist available for you nor you able to sleep whole night. at that time you are only available with home remedies which help you out at that situation.obviously ,there are lots of reason for bad oral health.but its time to increase your knowledge for your oral hygiene and that is very essential for your body. but first we should know about the reasons for bad oral hygiene.
- tooth decay occurs when you take lots of sugary or starch elements in your diet such as milk,cakes,candy,cookies etc they frequently left on the teeth.bacteria that live in the mouth thrive on these food producing acids as a result these acids destroys tooth decay
- lack of minerals in the diet such as calcium, magnesium,phosphorus & vitamins
- too much consumption of processed sugar in fast foods and soft drinks
Now come to the remedies ,above we mention about the reasons of bad oral health or bad tooth .now we talk about the remedies or prevention we can do to prevent our tooth decay .
1. Clove :
clove is one of the best remedy for tooth problems.this is one of the best ingredient for preventing oral problems. Due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties it prevents the cavity from spreading. just gently chew the clove and imbibe its extracted oil and keep the cove under your tongue for several minute .you will see the change in your oral health in few days
2.Sesame oil :
another method for good oral hygiene is using of sesame oil .it prevents bad breath,prevents heeling cavity and bleeding gum. just put
- tablespoon of sesame oil in your mouth
- gently swish it around for about 20 minutes.
- rinse your mouth out with warm water.use salt water for added antimicrobial benefits
3. Garlic paste:
Another ingredient is garlic paste ,being rich in antibacterial and antibiotic properties helps in preveting tooth decay and good for gums . to apply ginger paste
- Prepare a paste from 3 to 4 crushed garlic cloves and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Apply it on the infected tooth. Leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing with a mouthwash. Do this twice daily for a few weeks to reduce cavities.
- You can also rub garlic oil on the affected tooth to get quick relief from pain due to a cavity.
4. Turmeric paste :
ancient time turmeric was used for heeling and recovery.and its proven that turmeric have antibacterial properties for preventing tooth decay problems .just apply the turmeric paste to effected place .
- Apply some turmeric powder on the affected teeth. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse well with warm water.
- Another option is to mix 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder with a little mustard oil and use it to massage your teeth and gums. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then spit it out.
5. Salt water :
the perfect combination of salt and water can treat your cavities in good way and helps you with cavity free tooth as salt water somehow fights and subsides the bacterial problem from your mouth.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water. Swish a mouthful of this solution around in your mouth for 1 minute, concentrating on the affected tooth. Follow this treatment 3 times a day until your symptoms subside.
- Alternatively, mix 1/2 teaspoon of salt and a little mustard oil or lemon juice to make a paste. Massage the gums gently with this paste for a few minutes, then gargle with warm water. Repeat twice daily for a few days to kill bacteria.
6. Consumes rich nutrition rich food :
As we all know that consuming nutrition rich foods are very healthy for our oral heath as they gives us strong teeth and strong gums.
- consume dairy products like milk, yogurt etc contains essential vitamins,calcium,magnesium, vitamin k2,vitamin d3, phosphorus and fat soluble vitamins.
- raw and cooked leafy vegetables and natural health drinks
- foods in high healthy fats such as olive oil,coconut oil ,fish oil,avocado oil etc
7. Sugar free gums :
after all above mention remedies we have an extra thing that is sugar free gums. these sugar free gums are easily available to near your medical stores, Sugar-free gum containing a compound called casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate (CPP-ACP) has been to reduce cavity .
thus, above things are necessary for our good oral health.