TIME TO IMPROVE HAIR QUALITY
Do you want cool and healthy hairs ?then read this complete blog,as this blog will provide you the exact information about how you can improve your hair quality.so this is the time to improve hair quality.as we have lots of ingredients to apply .if we are not able to take care of our hair then quality of our hair will be degraded day by day as a result we got hair fall,dandruff,rough scalp etc.
As our body require proper diet to improve health .in same way our hair too require proper diet and exercise to improve hair quality.most important activity we can do is message our head at regular basis as massage will improve blood quality to our scalps and produce proper blood circulation to complete head. now come to the ingredient parts to improve hair quality like good quality of oil ,shampoo and conditioners.
1.COCONUT OIL :
- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.
- Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff.
- Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.
- Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
- Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Coconut oil slows down hair loss.
2. ORANGES :
- Makes your hair bouncy and shiny
- makes your hair stronger
- reduces dandruff results in great strength to hair
- best hair regrowth product
3. GREEN TEA :
- There are many essential compounds found in green tea extracts, such as carotenoids, tacopherols, zinc, chromium, ascorbic acid, selenium, and manganese. all the compounds help to prevent hair loss and encourage hair regrowth
- The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea boost the growth of hair
- Washing your scalp with warm green tea can destroy bacterial and fungal parasites. These parasites are not easily diagnosed. They tend to weaken the roots of the hair, which results in hair loss and hair fall. However, with the help of green tea, they can easily be destroyed
- Green tea is capable of breaking down plaque in our blood vessels, thus promoting blood flow to almost all the organs, even the scalp. It is also rich in powerful antioxidants that that destroy the free radicals that hinder proper blood circulation
- As discussed earlier, green tea is full of essential vitamins, including vitamin B (panthenol), which helps in controlling hair fall as well as in getting rid of split ends and softening your hair
4. ALOE VERA :
- It contains proteolytic enzymes which naturally stimulate hair growth.
- It forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated.
- It can also relieve scalp itchiness and irritation owing to the fact that it has potent anti-pruritic properties
- This is owing to the fact that it has strong anti-fungal properties
- It has very potent anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and inflammation that could be caused by waxing and shaving
5. AMLA :
- It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster
- The surplus of vitamin C in avla can help halt pre-mature greying of hairs
- Not only is it a great hair conditioner but also an effective treatment for dandruff.
- One of the best remedies for a dry, flaky and itchy scalp is amla oil; it has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply and nourish it from within
- It also stimulates hair growth owing to its high iron and carotene content
6. OLIVE OIL :
- Olive Oil softens your hair
- It helps your hair grow strong
- It reduces the irritability in your scalp
Above all ingredients are very essentials for improving hair growth and hair quality.