18 Tips to Get Rid of Acne Fast
Acne can develop on various body parts like neck, arms, legs, etc. due to increased androgen levels in the body. But it affects the personality badly if get developed on the face. Acne can be caused due to some medicines, application of greasy cosmetics, genetic problems, or due to lack of proper facial cleansing. Some home remedies can prove to be highly effective to treat this problem.
- Cleansing with Mild Soap: make it a habit to clean the face thrice a day with some mild soap or face wash and also shampoo the hair daily to inhibit oil formation on the facial Skin.
- Grapes: have a lot of grapes and also apply its juice over the acne for some minutes.
- Toothpaste: apply white toothpaste directly onto the Skin and leave it to work overnight. It will help in drying away from acne and also in reducing inflammation.
- Cucumber: add curd and a pinch of turmeric to the cucumber juice, mix it well, and apply for an hour for three days continuously to get wonderful clear Skin.
- Lemon Juice: apply sliced lemon from its juicy side onto the face and wash off with cold water after an hour.
Check Also: Learn How Anti Aging Creams Can Help You.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Daily applications of fresh aloe vera extract for overnight can effectively clear away acne and give a healthy glowing skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: because of its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, this oil can be applied on the acne thrice a day and washed away after a few minutes.
- Honey: apply honey over the Skin for around 45 minutes daily to effectively remove acne.
- Orange Skin: orange peel powder should be made a paste of with the help of water, and this paste should be applied over the Skin for some time daily to see the miracle.
- Neem: mix neem leaves with water and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste. Apply it or 20 minutes and rinse.
- Curd or Yoghurt: apply curd mixed with honey or turmeric daily before the bath to get acne-free skin.
- Fenugreek Leaves: make a paste of fenugreek leaves with the help of water. Apply it on the Skin and wash away after 15 minutes. It will provide clear kin just in three days.
- Cinnamon and Honey Paste: make a paste by mixing cinnamon powder with honey, apply it on the Skin and leave it for overnight. Using this process regularly will make skin acne-free.
- Green Tea Cubes: freeze green tea to form green tea ice cubes. Apply these cubes on the affected region for only a few minutes. It will help not only in treating the acne but also in soothing the Skin.
- Fresh Strawberry: apply fresh strawberry juice over the acne affected area and also press the area with a piece of strawberry to see amazing results.
- Turmeric: make a paste with a tablespoon of both turmeric powder and honey and apply it over the acne affected area. Then wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Garlic: apply mashed garlic onto the affected area at least thrice a day. Let it be there for some time and wash off.
- Papaya: apply mashed papaya directly onto the Skin and wash away when it is dried.