Dental Implants are the artificial tooth root that can help you to get healthy and natural teeth to live the way you want to – talking, laughing, smiling, eating, kissing and enjoying all other daily activities without worries. Dental Implants are the artificial tooth roots which are just similar to screws and they are placed into the jawbone and gradually it bonds with the surrounding natural bones. Over time it becomes a sturdy and stronger base to support the artificial teeth which are referred as crowns. Thereafter a connector also called as abutment is placed above the implant so that it can support and hold the crown tightly and in place. The crowns used in the process are customized to suit the look and appearance of natural teeth and fit into your mouth properly. The modern day Dental Implants in Gurgaon allows the new teeth to look, feel and function naturally.
Types of Dental Implants in Gurgaon
Dental Implants are available in different heights, sizes and types and it is the Dental Implant Clinic in Gurgaon that will help you to find out the best option for you, depending upon your specific needs. There are two main types of Dental Implants that are used today in modern day dentistry.
- Endosteal – This is the type of Dental Implants which are placed directly into the jawbone and it is usually made out of titanium and its shape is like small screw. They are the popular types of implants used today
- Subperiosteal – This implant is placed directly under the gum but above or on the jawbone. This implant is mainly used in patients that are lacking in sufficient healthy natural jawbone to support the artificial teeth root. It is also used for patients who are unable to undergo the bone augmentation procedure to rebuild the jawbone.
If the jawbone of the patient is unable to support the Dental Implants, then there are other techniques which are prescribed to rebuild the jawbone and restore the jaw line which can naturally offer base for implant supported teeth. Some of these techniques are:
- Sinus Lift – This is procedure that involves adding few bone under the sinus and this is performed when natural bone is damaged because of missing upper back teeth
- Bone Augmentation – The procedure involves regenerating and restoring the jaw bone when it is unable to support the implants.
- Ridge Expansion – This is the technique that is prescribed when the jaw is not wider to support the Dental Implants. Bone grafting materials are included to small ridge along the top of jaw line.
Dental Implants Techniques
The field of dentistry has evolved significantly and new techniques were launched, including 3D digital imaging and implant surgical procedure which can make the implant procedure quite quicker and highly predictable. Your doctor will use advanced tools to analyze the anatomy of your jawbone and find out the best site for placement of Dental Implants prior to surgery. Based on the health of jawbone and the specific needs, the Dental Implant Specialist will suggest you some Dental Implants alternatives along with traditional multi step Dental Implants treatments. This includes:
- Immediate Load Dental Implants – This technique allows the dentist to place the temporary tooth on the same day of appointment and this is considered as the ideal option if you having sufficient natural bone to support the Dental Implants placement.
- Mini Dental Implants – Narrow or Small diameter implants which are tooth picked sized are commonly used as Dental Implants and they are placed with less invasive method and are usually prescribed to stabilize the lower denture.
- All-on-4 – This is the technique under which top or bottom set of replacement teeth are placed and it is referred as full arch. As the name suggest, 4 dental implants are placed on available jawbone without the need of bone grafting. For this technique special connectors are used to the temporary set of replacement teeth so that it can be done with one sitting. The Dental Implants Cost of this technique is a bit higher and special precautions are required to be taken after the procedure.
When performed by experienced and trained dental implant clinics like aestheticdentals.in, the Dental Implant procedures and alternative techniques are the safest and highly predictable procedures in the field of dentistry.