Best workout for back muscles : Chakrasana
Chakrasana or Wheel pose is one of the best exercise for back muscles .if you want a strong muscles and relief from back pain then you must try this workout for lifetime. Chakrasana is a popular yoga movement to increase spine flexibility while strengthening it. The ‘Wheel Pose’ or Chakrasana is a kind of activity where one have to perform the Upward Facing Bow Pose is a part of Ashtanga Yoga which is a yoga form that increases heart health, works as a stress buster, burns fat and doubles as cardio workout.
How to perform
- lie on you flat back
- Bend your knees towards upward position so that your feet are flat on the floor in a parallel position in line now slowly bend your hips up . Press your feet firmly into the floor.
- Place your hands on the floor just above your shoulders with your fingers facing your shoulders.
- Bend your knees so that your feet are flat on the floor in a parallel position in line with your sitting bones, about a foot’s distance away from your hips. Press your feet firmly into the floor.
- Place your hands behind your shoulders and keeps your fingers tight.
- lift your upper body off the mat, resting your semi positioned body in air for at least 2 seconds
- Press into your feet and lift your legs, pelvis and abdomen off of the mat, activating your inner thighs.
- Push some pressure on your feets and hands to sustain your body in air. This will protect your lower back.
- Maintain strength and stability in your arms by continuing to press firmly into the mat.
- Strengthens the back muscles
- Strengthens the arms,chest, legs, spine, and abdomen
- Stretches the shoulders
- Stretches the hip flexors and core
- Strengthens the glutes and thighs
- Increases flexibility in the spine
Chakrasana targets almost all the muscles of your body and can be a heavy-duty workout if not practiced. Here are a few pointers to keep in mind if you don’t practise yoga regularly.
1. Skip out on this asana if you have a high BP condition.
2. If you suffer from wrist problems or shoulder problems we recommend avoiding this one as it puts quite a bit of pressure on your wrist.
3. If you’re recovering from broken bones, torn ligaments, slip disc, neck injury or any physical ailment avoid this yoga pose.
Author Bio :
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms . for more info do follow me on my
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/stylestaramit/?hl=en.
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/Stylestaramityadav/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARCAF3vICMSWYxhvY3GXmGQG_8H8coyYixTk53c_FWo58yjisZ1_6XhpJOlTHt9Xhw1JwovrjeuO3Hb6
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM_r1PjX1M8rPekctKztqA?view_as=subscriber