Best workout for handstand
Looking for perfection in handstand and you don’t know how to achieve it. If you’ve been working on your handstand for a while now, but are still struggling . don’t worry here are some techniques while performing handstand.
More than anything else, the key to a solid handstand is consistency. To build up to a solid handstand, you’ll need to spend time working on them almost every day (but please, give yourself at least one day off a week to let your body rest.
Having a strong upper body and core is crucial to a good handstand, and understanding the proper alignment of your shoulders, hips, and toes will make freestanding practice later on much less frustrating.
- Start in a plank position in front of a wall.
- Walk backward up the wall so your stomach is facing the wall.
- Push up through your shoulders and pull your core in.
- Once you’re into position, lift one hand up, then shift your body and move to one direction before putting your hand back down, bringing your feet along with you as you walk sideways against the wall.
- Walk up the wall so your chest is facing the wall.
- Really focus on keeping your entire body tight as you push up through your shoulders.
- Your hands should be just a few inches away from the wall or as close to the wall as you’re comfortable with.
- Lean slightly to one side, then lift your other hand up, touch your shoulder on the same side, and lower back down.
- Practice different variations as shown in video to get strong arms, shoulders,back and core to perform handstand
They help with bone health, circulation and breathing. Since handstands are technically a weight-bearing exercise, they can help strengthen your bones, making you less prone to osteoporosis. Handstands are also beneficial for your spine, and help aid bone health in your shoulders, arms and wrists.
DM for promotions : firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01