when it comes to chest there are dozens of workout for chest .but you should know the best workout for your chest our choices are based on chosen results .
There are ample of parameters to measure the workout results . one can perform workouts with the help of weights or you can try out free weight workout both have their own importance on muscles.
So, while activating muscles one should know the workout type, capacity and repetition . there are various workouts for chest like pushups, weighted pushups, dips etc. you have to decide which workout suits your body .
According to survey it’s found that a low waist to chest ratio was rated as the most attractive physical feature on males. if your are looking for good muscles or if your goal is attractive muscles. then you will need to work the chest muscles and should decrease calories to see your muscle better .so more you intake good protein more you will be able to gain muscle.
When you consume good quality of protein and healthy diet then this causes muscles to grow better and bigger.
Always stick to proper diet and healthy lifestyle to look healthy and attractive.
1. Make your self comfortable on the floor in pushup position
2. grab a cylindrical bottel and roll it on the floor while putting one hand pressure of your body over that bottel
3. try out pushups with one hand on floor and one hand on bottel.
4. make repetition according to your stamina
5. Keep your body straight and aur spine neutral while performing pushups
6. Pause for a moment for better recovery and again go back to starting position
7. To avoid any kind of enjury do these kind of activities under guidence of your trainer always prefer to do sone kind of basic streching while doing these kind of activities .
So as you train your arms and other body parts regularly same you have to train chest everyday with high repetition and no weights at all, there is no negative effect on the body.
In nut shell you can do as many push-ups one can do in a day. Many people do more than 300 push-ups a day. But for an average person, even 50 to 100 push-ups should be enough to maintain a good upper body.
DM for promotions : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
Youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01
Pinterest :Fitness survey
Review my previous fitness videos also: