Drink Lemon Ginger Tea For Better Health Benifits
The best part of the norning is a cup of tea or coffee to make yourself refresh and energetic. And there are lots of option like milk tea , black tea, green tea, cold coffee or black coffee . But very few people know the major health benifits of Ginger lemon tea and you can add spoon of honey for flavour. When we add ginger with lemon it produce a very benificial health drink . Which not only rejuvenate you but also provides many health benifits. You can add other stuffs like turmuric, mint , cinnamon etc to increase its nutrional value. But combo of lemon and ginger is enough . Here in this blog we will tell you about some important health benifits of lemon ginger tea.
Stay hidrated and give your immune system a boost with this lemon ginger tea . Warm water will help you to aid in digestion , improves your skin quality ,improves your hair quality. Lemon, ginger , honey with warm water . When these ingredients are mixed they gives you delicious, functional drink that not only rejuvenate you but gives you other health benifits.
How to make Lemon ginger tea?
- 1 lemon with seed removed and sliced it gently.
- 1 peace of fresh ginger cut and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of raw or local honey
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Add lemons and ginger to the bottom of your cup
- Add teaspoon of honey for flavour
- Enjoy it finally
Health benifits :
Major health benifits :
- Gives instant relief in Nausea And Vomiting
- Increases your metabolism and burns more calories.
- Has immune boosting properties.
- Improves overall brain health and reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which is known to promote proper flow of blood through the arteries and veins and prevent blood clots
- This helps in maintaining healthy teeth and gums, decreasing bad cholesterol and fat levels in the body,
- Beneficial to treat liver disease,
- This tea helps reduce different kinds of pain, whether it is related to migraines, menstrual cramps, or recovery from an illness or surgery.
- Lemon ginger tea has a high amount of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that improve your overall skin health.
- Lemon ginger tea nourishes your scalp and promotes hair growth.
Thus these are various major health benifits of consuming lemon ginger tea . So make a habit and include this drink in your daily diet plan for better health growth.