Learn frogstand in 5 easy steps
Do you want to know how to do the frogstand in 5 easy steps? In this blog, i have shown the most effective Calisthenics exercises to easily learn the frogstand. It may look very difficult, but it is much easier than it looks like. The most important thing before learning this skill is to make sure you have some strength in your shoulders and a bit of coordination in your shoulders and core.
The frog stand is a beginners gymnastic and yoga position designed to develop strength with particular focus on balance skills. main aim for the frog stand exercise is to hold the position for one minute.
Before moving forward to doing frogstand workout we have to do some basic streching which will activates our shoulders, biceps, triceps ,core and back because these muscles will support frog stand activity.
- Place your hands on the floor and spread your fingers wide. Your hands should be in line with your shoulders.
- Bring your knees on the outside of your elbows, bent your elbows, look towards the floor, and raise your feet off the ground.
- Try to keep the balance for around 20 seconds. Is this too much for you? Try to do 4 sets of 5 seconds and give yourself some rest in between.
- Watch me doing complete workout in 5 easy steps and you will learn this workout perfectly
Benefits of the frog stand
1. Develops balance and strength skills required for hand-balancing movements such as handstand or planche
2. Core stabilizing and muscle development
Your questions :
1. How to frogstand – Beginners calisthenics ?
2. Frogstand tutorial ?
3. Learn frogstand to handstand in 10 minutes ?
4. Frogstand progression?
5. What is frogstand ?
6. What muscles do frogstand work?
7. What is frogstand good for ?
8. Frogstand exercise guide ?
9. Frogstand mastery ?
10. Frogstand yoga ?
#stylestaramit #Frogstand #Calisthenics #Fitness #Workout
DM for promotions : 📩
For more info do follow me on my
Website : Stylestaramit
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
Youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01
Pinterest :Fitness survey
Review my previous fitness videos also: