Peacock pose: The best body balance workout
There are numbers of asana or yoga poses. and every pose have its own benefit. to perform this workout you have to take care of lots of things You must make sure to keep your stomach and bowels empty before you practice this asana. Have your meals at least four to six hours before you do the asana so that your food gets digested, and there is enough energy for you to expend during the practice.
When you look at how this workout is done, you might feel that all you need is arm strength. But the real secret behind mastering this pose lies in your belly. your core must be strong enough to handle your body for this kind of workout.
Just like the other arm balancing poses, this asana also needs you to be incredibly strong. for this workout you be able to develop that relationship with gravity that is required to master this pose. To do that, you need to have a good foundation, which will include working of your forearms, hands, and belly. When you do this, you will notice your abdominal muscles strengthen under your abs. This strength will give you stability in the pose.
Benefits Of The Peacock Pose
- It detoxifies the body and also helps to get rid of tumors and fevers.
- It helps tone the digestive organs and increases blood circulation in the abdominal area, therefore making it stronger.
- This workout energizes the pancreas, stomach, liver, spleen, kidneys, and intestines.
- It also helps fight diabetes and piles.
- This asana strengthens and tones the reproductive system, therefore reducing all menstrual and menopause dysfunctions. It also improves sexual activity.
- It helps to make the shoulders, elbows, wrist, and spine stronger.
- It helps improve posture.
- This workout calms the mind and reduces stress and anxiety.
Peacock pose progression:
- Begin by sitting on your heels. Make sure your knees are wide apart.
- Place your hands on the floor or on any object like push up bars , and let your fingers point towards your body. Gently bend your elbows and press them towards your abdomen.
- keep your belly firm. try to take energy from core .
- Stretch your legs out ,such that your elbows support your abs.and your feet are facing the floor.
- Shift your body weight forward and lift your legs off the floor.
- Hold the pose for at least 10 seconds initially .
In the beginning you will found this workout very hard but with proper guidance and proper practice you will get the workout correct.
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms . for more collaborations DM on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
Review my previous Fitness videos: