Chair Triceps workout: killer results for triceps
Trcipes workout are the best workout for upper arms . Do you want defined and toned upper arms? Then people wiill mainly suggest you to do biceps workout . But, if you want sculpted arms, your triceps are equally important as your biceps. The “three-headed” muscle makes up approx. two-third of your upper arm and gives the back of your arm its pleasing horseshoe shape. As the counterpart to the biceps, its main function is to extend the arm at the elbow joint.
Dips are a more intense tricep exercise because you’re supporting your whole body, so take it slow and work your way up to them!
- Find a low – and very secure – chair, table or bench and place your hands on it, shoulder-width apart, behind you.
- Put your feet in front of you with a slight bend.
- Straighten your arms – without locking them – and then slowly bend your elbows and lower your body toward the floor, until your elbow is at about a 90-degree angle. Remember to keep your butt close to the bench!
- Once your reach the ‘bottom’ of the move, straighten your arms to push down on the bench til you’re back ‘at the top.
- Try to lift your legs forward to land on any object for next progression and feel the tension in your muscles.
- Do about 15 reps and 2-3 sets.
The chair triceps workout is a great bodyweight exercise that builds arm and shoulder strength. This simple exercise can be done almost anywhere and has many variations to match your fitness level. Use it as part of an upper body strength workout.
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms .
DM for promotions : email@example.com
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01