Get best snus online
Snus is a moist powder smokeless tobacco product originating in early 18th-century Sweden . It is placed inside the lip (between the lip and gums) for extended periods. Sale of snus is illegal in all the European Union countries except for Sweden.
There are various kind of snus available in the market like :
- Loose snus is a moist powder which can be portioned and packed into a cylindrical or spherical shape with the fingertips or a purpose-made cylindrical device.
- Portion snus is packaged moist powder in small teabag-like sachets. It comes in smaller quantities than the loose powder, but is considered more convenient and discreet than loose snus.
Swedish snus is made from air-dried tobacco from various parts of the world. tobaccos were used. Moist snus contains more than 50% water, and the average use of snus in Sweden is approximately 800 grams (16 units) per person each year. About 12% (1.1 million people) of the population in Sweden use snus. while preserving the desired texture and mouthfeel of the snus. The absorption of nicotine, the addictive substance in tobacco, from snus depends on the level of nicotine in the snus and the pH level in the box.
Since snus is not inhaled it does not affect the lungs as cigrattes do. Because it is steam-pasteurized rather than fire-cured like smoking tobacco or other chewing tobacco, it contains lower concentrations of nitrosamines and other carcinogens that form from the partially anaerobic heating of proteins
Although Swedish snus was previously only available by mail order in the US, an increasing number of tobacco retailers have now begun to stock it.
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Philip Morris USA
- U.S Smokeless Tobacco Company
- American Snuff Company
- Snus may be less harmful than other tobacco products . The Swedish government has studied this stuff to death and, to date, there is no compelling evidence that it has any adverse health consequences. Whatever they eventually find out, it is dramatically less dangerous than smoking.
- Since snus is not inhaled it does not affect the lungs as cigrattes do. Because it is steam-pasteurized rather than fire-cured like smoking tobacco or other chewing tobacco.
For more information visit bestsnus.online