8 Contemporary Kurti Neckline Ideas for This Party Season
Kurti is the only Indian outfit that can blend in the occasion. It is upper wear that covers the body in the most sophisticated way. It can be found with a slit or without a slit, but it will always make you perfect in every sense. But whenever we go to the tailor, they ask us about the favourable neckline. So is it that important? Yes, the neckline of your kurti will define its overall look. It adds an edge to your kurti and defines its occasion. Even the kurti neckline will help you to buy the right piece online. So to make your work easier, we have come out with 8 neckline designs that will help you to rock the party season with your kurti. Let’s talk about them:
- Asymmetric Neckline:
The Asymmetrical Neckline are not defined and they add an edgy look to your attire. Also, these type of neckline are found with work like embroidered borders, patchwork or button work. These works are usually found in unexpected places.
- Choose the Asymmetric neckline according to the bust size.
- Don’t go for too much design and work.
- You must choose the design carefully and ensure that it suits you or not.
- Peter Pan Collar Neckline:
Kurti designs with Peter Pan collar neckline helps you to get a retro look. It gives the old frock-like look and makes your attire look praiseworthy. It has a flat collar and rounded points.
- It is a western kind of neckline, so don’t wear salwar or dupatta with such kurtis.
- Don’t wear neck jewellery with it and keep your neckline simple.
- If a young girl wants to wear a kurti, this one will be perfect in every sense.
- Crew Neckline:
Crew Neckline is derived from a round T-shirt neckline. It is round in shape with some extra embellishments. The Embellishments around the neckline gives a necklace-like illusion.
- Choose this neckline if you want the Indo-western look.
- The women with slender and long necks can go for it.
- If you don’t like the deep necklines, then this is the best for you.
- Do you want to carry a dupatta? The Side drape will look best with such kurtis.
- Halter Neckline:
If you have the beautiful shoulders and want a neckline to show it off, simply go for the halter neckline. The Halter kurti designs have a spaghetti strap that goes back at the neck. It can be bare or fully covered.
- Don’t wear dupatta with such kurtis.
- This will show off your shoulders entirely, so choose its design properly.
- Tie hair will look the best with it.
- One should wear strapless bras or transparent straps underneath it.
- Illusion Neckline:
Illusion Necklines gives a covered look but still helps you to show off your body. It has the transparent panel or lace attached at the shoulder area. These are one of the most preferred styles of Neckline.
- It will give you a sexy look according to the sheerness.
- The Strapless or Transparent straps will help you to look better.
- The heavy busted women should not go for it.
- One Should Neckline:
The One-Shoulder neckline gives a very sexy look. It cuts across the shoulder diagonally or linearly. It will help you to show off your shoulder. You will enjoy its alternative look.
- This neckline will help you to show off your shoulder. So choose it if you are interested in the same.
- The broad shoulder women should not go for it.
- The neck jewellery will help you to look better.
- Queen Anne with A Scoop Neckline:
Queen Anne Neckline shows off your skin and cleavage. It comes with a V scoop neckline that will show off your body in a proper way. Many actresses prefer this type of look. You will enjoy its elegance with exposure.
- It will show your chest area. So if you are conservative, don’t go for it.
- You have to choose its innerwear properly.
- This neckline will pay extra attention to your upper body, so women with a broader shoulder and heavy chest should not go for it.
- Strapless Neckline:
If you want to add a Western touch to your designer kurti, go for strapless neckless. It has no straps so the women with the toned shoulder should go for it. This neckline is straight across the neck or may have sweetheart cut.
- This neckline will show a lot of skin. So the conservative women should not go for it.
- Heavy chested women should avoid it as it will make you look weird.
These are some party wear kurti neckline ideas. It will make you look stylish and fashionable. You are lucky that there are many different styles of Kurtis available online. You can choose according to your style and comfort.