Best Biceps workout at home
Learn how to make biceps at home if you don’t have time to go to gym due to busy work schedule .
Always try to make the most of your arm day workout I have sown a proper form how to gain maximum muscles during biceps workout . You can do this biceps workout at home or in the gym, just as long as you have a set of dumbbells. but when it comes to home then we don’t have fancy equipment’s and we end up not doing workout but don’t worry i have a solution for every body part workout In my video
I have given proper brief about grip, techniques and repetition now it depends on you how much weight you want to start with it totally depends on your body capacity. If it becomes difficult to maintain proper form during this biceps workout, choose a lighter weight or modify your movements. you can start with holding a simple rod and water bottles entangled in it and you can performed around 12 reps for each exercise.
- 1. Stand tall with your feet about shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent.
- Hold a rod with both hands with an underhand grip.
- Start with your arms fully extended by your sides. Keeping your elbows in line with your torso, curl the weights up to your shoulders.
- Squeeze your biceps at the top of the curl. Using a controlled motion, straighten your arms back to a fully extended position
Avoid Mistake :
- Do not move your elbows and upper arms throughout the movement. Aim to maintain the arm steady.
- Do not perform the movement fast to avoid momentum. Slow down the repetition timing.
- Do not use very heavyweights in order to avoid that other muscles, the core and back,
- Carry the load instead of the biceps. Lighter loads allow you to perform controlled reps with good form. Always remember the biceps are small muscles, but to grow them takes time, knowledge, and intelligent programming. Train your biceps, you want to aim to get in about 10 to 14 total sets per week.
Always remember the biceps are small muscles, but to grow them takes time, knowledge, and intelligent programming. Train your biceps, you want to aim to get in about 10 to 14 total sets per week.
DM for promotions :📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info do follow me on my
Website : Stylestaramit
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
Youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01
Pinterest :Fitness survey
Review my previous fitness videos also: