Best workout to build steel abs
The perfect abs is a dream for everyone. so focus on your nutrient diet and consume fewer late night junk foods. Thanks for the best trainers in the country who works continuously for everyone for achieving there dreams . So the best way to train to get six pack abs is continuous workout . So you have to choose the right workout to get 6 pack abs .The workout can be complicated and can composed of 7 to 8 exercises but at the same time you have to stick on healthy diet. So, do some lifting and the right amount of cardio and you’ll soon see some serious six-pack progress.
Beginners are better off performing just three out of the seven exercises for two sets each of as many reps as possible, with a minute of rest between sets. From there, build up your fitness and endurance by adding exercises and sets and cutting back on your rest periods. A reasonable goal is to be able to do the seven exercises in a big circuit all at once, rest a minute or two, and repeat it two more times by the end of 12 weeks.
- Hold a round box from above surface and lay down in plank position
- Make a tight grip on the round box so that you have to maintain your body balance on the surface of round box
- Hold the box for 5 -10 second and feel the tension towards the core section
- Now increase the variation in your workout by holding and rotating the round box from side by side as shown in the video
- Just feel the twist in your oblique’s section
- Repeat the workout for 5 second for 3 sets
This workout not only works on lower and upper section of your abs but also works on your oblique’s. Thus this is the best workout for complete core conditioning.