Mountain climbers: Ultimate workout to loose body fat
Mountain Climbers are a ultimate full body exercise that get your heart rate up fast while also firing nearly every muscle group in the body—deltoids, biceps, triceps, chest, obliques, abdominals, quads, hamstrings and hip abductors. It’s truly a fully body workout! Mountain Climbers are also a very accessible exercise; you can perform them anywhere because they require only minimum space to do.you can do this workout at home ,hotel room ,balcany or in open space like garden.
Mountain climbers basic concept is to Performed from a plank position, you’ll alternate bringing one knee to your chest, then back out again, speeding up each time until you’re “running” against the floor.
- Get into plank position, making sure to distribute your weight evenly between your hands and your toes.
- Check your form—your hands should be about shoulder-width apart, back flat, abs engaged, and head in alignment.
- Pull your right knee into your chest as far as you can.
- Switch legs, pulling one knee out and bringing the other knee in.
- Keep your hips down, run your knees in and out as far and as fast as you can. Alternate inhaling and exhaling with each leg change.
- For more expert version you can use any object for jump to other side like a box,bucket or as I used a fan .
Mountain climbers are great for building cardio endurance, and agility. You work several different muscle groups with mountain climbers—it’s almost like getting a perfect result for total body workout.
As you perform the move, your shoulders, arms, and chest work to stabilize your upper body while your core stabilizes the rest of your body. As the prime mover, your quads get an incredible workout, too. And because it’s a cardio exercise, you’ll get heart health benefits and burn calories.
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. Promoting brands on my Social media platforms .
DM for promotions: email@example.com
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01