Leg raises : Blast your lower abs
Leg raises is an expert-level best isolation exercise for hip flexors and the abdominal muscles, back and triceps. hold a rod by your extended arms, you raise your legs parallel to the ground. It is a more intense version of the vertical Leg raises that we do in hanging bar.
The captain’s chair or Roman chair is a workout frame found in many gyms. Standing in the frame, you use the chair’s two arms to support your body weight as you raise the legs. but here we use rod to perform this workout to target and blast abs and obliges
leg raises require enough upper-body strength to support your body weight. You also need to be able to use the frame. But when you’re ready, these exercises can be a useful addition to a strength-training routine, as they help work several muscles at once. so ,its kind of complete workout.
To perform leg raises, you need the right equipment. Ensure that your chair, rod is well-maintained apparatuses. If you have certain health conditions, injuries, or are recovering from surgery, it’s a good idea to check with your doctor before starting an exercise routine or adding something new to your workout. Moves like hanging leg lifts require your upper body and core to do a lot of work.
- Stand in the frame with your arms resting on the arms of the chair. Grab on to the handles of the rod.
- Check that your arm position is firm (you need to be able to lift your body weight from the floor).
- Inhale as you engage your abdominal muscles to prepare for the leg lift.
- Bend your knees and raise them upward until your quads are parallel to the ground.
- With an engaged core, exhale as you lower your legs in a controlled movement until you’re back in the starting position.
- Aim for 8 to 10 raises before resting (one set). Work up to 3 sets of 10 raises.
- Repeat until you feel pressure in lower abs.
This is the best kind of isolation workout . Abdominal muscles (rectus abdominis), hip flexors (iliopsoas), and the external obliques
In your day-to-day life, you’ll engage many different muscles groups to complete tasks like climbing stairs or carrying groceries. As you participate in your activities of daily living, these muscles have to coordinate and work together. Isolation exercises such as the hanging leg raise can give you the opportunity to identify your body’s unique areas of weakness and develop a workout to strengthen them.
Author Bio :
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms .
DM for promotions : email@example.com
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01
Review my previous Fitness videos: