Doing a backflip is a great way to show off your flexibility and agility, but it’s also an advanced skill. During a backflip, your body makes a full 360-degree rotation in the air. Because a backflip is difficult to achieve, it will likely take you a bit of practice to master it. But under proper guidence you achieve your target easily.
Before starting backflip Tutorial try to do basic warmups and streching for 2-5 minutes Like stretch your arms, legs chest, and back. You can do any stretches, as long as they target the right muscle groups.
1.Find a soft surface like gymnastic mat . A backflip is an advanced move, so it usually takes time to master it. You need to be on a soft surface to minimize your risk of injury. A gymnastics mat or foam pit is the best surface.
2. Bend at your knees into a high squat. Sit back as you bend at your knees, keeping your back straight. Your chest should be in line with your knees but pointed up, and your arms should be under your head .
3. Make a body bridge : try to make a body bridge like chakrasana and slowly move your body upwards with support of any object like chair.
4. Bring your chest up as you land to help you stay balanced. You’ll be in a near-standing position when you land, but your chest will likely be tilted forward. Complete the flip by pulling your back up straight as you stick your landing.
- If you feel like you are falling forward when you land, it’s okay to reach forward to try to steady yourself with your hands. However, be careful not to fall forward onto your hands or arms, as you could injure yourself.
- Your goal is to land in the same spot you started.
1. Increase body flexibility
2. Increase coordination and balance
3. Reduce your fears
4. Make body strong and increase mobility
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms .
DM for promotions : firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01