2 min intense home chest workout
The best way to keep your body in shape is to do regular workout. Exercises that makes you fit and strong. in this blog we will talk about chest workout .Exercises that define and sculpt your chest help you look your best at the beach or the gym. They can also help you do a variety of daily tasks, like lifting or pushing objects. On top of all that, while you improve your look and strength.
Working out the chest means working out the pectoral muscles, better known as the “pecs.” While the pecs are the largest muscles in the chest, there are actually several smaller muscles that support the pectoral muscles, including the latissimus dorsi muscles (or “lats”) on the sides of the chest and the trapezius muscle around the shoulders.
If you’re a beginner, meet with a trainer to make sure you are following a good program with proper form during the exercises. Consider starting with a lower weight to reduce your risk of injury. You should be able to pick up the weight without too much strain. Remember, you can always go up in weight if the exercise seems too easy. In this blog we only talk about home chest workout. When you don’t have light or heavy weights. How you can use your body weight to perform proper chest workout.
No equipment at home and no time for gym ? No problem. The ordinary pushup provides 61 percent chest muscle activation. That’s significantly less than the bench press, but pushups offer convenience and triple the muscle-building benefits: they strengthen your chest, arms, and shoulders.
The number of reps and sets you do depends on your goal:
Chest workout progression:
1. Pushups using Chair :
- Grab a bench or chair and place it at side of your body.
- Take pushups position on ground and push your body up in and try to land on chair with both hands. It’s very intense workout try to do this under guidance of your trainer .
- Keeping your body in one long line, bend your arms and lower yourself as close to the chair as you can.
- Push back up to start.
2. Dips on chair :
- Grasp the chair firmly and lift your body.
- Keep your elbows straight, your head in line with your trunk, and your wrists in line with your forearms.
- Bring one leg across the other to stabilize the lower part of your body, and pull in your abs.
- Exhale, and bend your elbows to lower your body. Keep your elbows near your sides. Your legs should be directly under your body to avoid tilting or swinging.
- Lower yourself until your elbows are at a 90-degree angle and your upper arms are parallel with the floor. Keep your wrists straight.
- Pause, and then straighten your elbows, pushing into the chair with your hands, and return to starting position. Keep your body vertical and your wrists straight.
The chair push-up is an upper body functional exercise that targets the chest, triceps , and core, while increasing strength and endurance.
Actor /model /influencer . Talks about Fitness and lifestyle. recently got 4 International brands for promoting on social media platforms .
DM for promotions : firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info do follow me on my
Facebook fan page: Stylestaramit
youtube : Stylestaramit
Twitter : Amitstyle01
Review my previous Fitness videos: